Scott Stamn has been practicing orthopedic and sports physical therapy in the Milwaukee area since 1991. A licensed Physical Therapist, Scott is also a certified professional through:
- Titleist Performance Institute as a Golf Fitness Instructor and Medical Professional
- National Strength and Conditioning Association as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Since 1991 Scott has worked to improve the physical health of all levels of patients including professional associations with:
- Milwaukee Bucks Basketball Team (2002-2008)
- Milwaukee Admirals Hockey Team (1992-2001)
- Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Team (1993-1996)
Scott has worked with golfers of all levels and is experienced at accurately finding the cause of injury and then creating successful treatment plans to get you back on the golf course. Scott also works with the non-injured golfer performing physical evaluations to implement programs to improve their game and prevent injury.