Become a Provider
Medicraft Corporation, doing business as The Doctor’s Office, is looking for Health Professionals — Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Physical Therapists, Dentists, Audiologists and Chiropractors — who want to build their own practice without the influence of medical insurance or large health care employers.
Medicraft Corporation provides the location, equipment, supplies and administrative support for you to do so. The Health Professional simply practices medicine. Multiple locations may be available.
- Health professional’s office
- Exam Suites and treatment rooms
- All necessary supplies and equipment to provide the best care
- Administrative support
- The opportunity for health professionals to design and build their own practice
Health Professional Provides:
- Wisconsin license to practice
- Professional malpractice insurance
- Services as an independent contractor
How Does It Work?
- Multiple practice opportunities; primary care, urgent care, family practice, women’s health; determined by health professional’s expertise
- All fees are paid for at the time of service; cash, debit or credit accepted
- No insurance accepted
- Health professional is paid 80% of services; 20% of labs, medicines and supplies
- Health professional sets their own fees for services rendered
- Medicraft sets fees for labs, medicines and supplies
- Flexible hours determined by health professional